View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #121
SCOTI

Re: Xmas In March, Thanks To Porterbuilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruckDriver View Post
If you are drawing air in from the outside for your system that its likely you will get some moisture. Scotti how old is your system? Have you had a chance to look inside to SEE that you do not have moisture problems or you just saying you do not? A aluminum tank will be good also. A filter is not a necessity but just a little added insurance. On my high dollar system I would not have a problem running a cheap filter. Oh well
I've had my system in since mid '01. I've never had any problems w/it so there's not been any reason to check it (if it ain't broke... dont break it).

I'm currently upgrading my bags, suspension, & drivetrain so I have everything apart. When I've moved the tank, I didn't feel anything shifting around internally. I suppose I could remove a fitting & see if there's signs of something wrong.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is online now   Reply With Quote