View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #179
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Shop improvements and upgrades. Better Space!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlped View Post
Let me clarify... my “broom” finish looks more like a wire brush finish...with no certain direction. Looks like Daniel’san from Karate Kid did it... wax on, wax off. It’s horrible to sweep, can’t be dust mopped as it snags everywhere, so I have to vacuum for best results.

But I do have A/C
ohhh... That sounds like my 20x40 back room that I added on. I told the guy I wanted it finished just like the main 40x60 what i got was kinda what you described. I have actually thought about renting a concrete grinder to knock it down some but that is somewhere on my 2025 to do list lol. The push broom I use to sweep has medium stiff bristles but also has wire bristles embedded in it that make sweeping pretty quick without leaving trails. The place I bought it from closed up years ago and I have not been able to find another so I keep it hung up on the wall out of the way in hopes it will last me "long time"

I have heat and ac in both rooms but for some reason the heat only comes on in the summer and the ac only in the winter
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote