View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:48 PM   #111
sweetk30

Re: budget beater c10 to k30 swap over build.

well today was it . road test day . no real problems other than the sniper learning its self on the road other than my shop or driveway. did 15-20 miles of town / city driving with lots of stop and go . i still have a stiff start to the gas pedal for the tip in start . i think maybe the progressive linkage kit might help that . some guys have said it helps on the holley forum thread about it .

went good i am happy with it for the most part . got a few small bugs nothing major yet . few more old as hell light bulbs or sockets that need changed out . were working but now not . might bite the bullet and get the leds now so hopefully 1 last change out job for bulbs .

my fuel transfer system works SUPER EASY . tbi tank and sender with pump . wired to dash switch and autometer gauge . then BIG red light on dash only lights up when pumping so you dont forget and over fill . took less than 5 min to free flow from 1/8 tank to 3/4 tank on the driver side . it sure was nice not waiting in line at the pumps for a driver side fill this time . the pumps were full that way .
Attached Images

85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote