View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 09:46 PM   #1
Truckstr

Talking Hello All! Good to be here

Hello everybody! Just signed in for the first time. I figured that I might as well post on the forum that I will most likely spend the most time on (understatement? - LOL).

Anyway, I've been "lurking" here for a while, but just now got around to registering.

I'm the proud owner of three old pickups. My newest addition to the family is a 1967 Chevy short-wide bed. It was originally a 6 cyl model, but has been modded with a slightly warmed over 350 and Turbo 350 auto. I have big plans for it.

I also have a 1972 Chevy Custom Deluxe 10 long-wide bed pickup. I've had this one since January of 1985. "Old BLue" and I have been through a lot together. I had a "run in" with the trailer of a big rig a few weeks ago, so - well, she's seen better days.

The last truck is my "baby". It's a 1966 Chevy that my Grandfather gave me several years ago. It only has two options (econo heater and heavy duty rear springs), but is in VERY good condition. It only has 52,000 miles on it and has always been garaged. I'm slowly restoring it back to new condition (not too far to go).

Anyway,l just a little about my interests. I look forward to meeting lots of new friends in the future.

See ya, Jeff.
Truckstr is offline   Reply With Quote