View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
project 67 sub
Account Suspended

Re: April 2011 Truck of The Month

does mine count??

Open to all years and models of Trucks, Blazers, Suburbans, Tahoes, Yukons, and Jimmys.
67 c10 suburban

The nominee must be a board member and the current owner of the truck.
Im am the current registered and insured owner

It must be road worthy and currently legal (until the cops catch you) to be on the road.
It is "road" worthy and street legal

It must have an unmatching paint scheme (no all primers)
Its green with a white top, and the green is not primer lol

It must have at least three other definite viewable imperfections. This includes things like missing panels, dents, holes (large and small), dominate rust formations (not patina) or whatever might make someone afraid to go near it for fear of catching some sort of disease.
its got plenty of rust(some all the way through, can take better pics if needed), missing bumper (rear), missing mirrors, no passenger side front rocker panel, no rear floor, faded blotchy tiger striped rattle can paint job, sheet metal riveted over the door handle spot, and plenty of dents. oh! and some holes

If a truck was selected as a 2009 TOTM winner then you are ineligible. If you were nominated but were not selected as a TOTM winner then you may be nominated and compete in this month's category.
I never one a TOTM ever

also if anyone wants to see more pics look in my build thread, link below in sig...or i can post them

edit: this would be a sweet b-day present to win for the 27th, hint hint lol.

Name:  25.jpg
Views: 2683
Size:  44.0 KB

Name:  26.jpg
Views: 2704
Size:  41.1 KB

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 2493
Size:  39.7 KB

Last edited by project 67 sub; 03-18-2011 at 12:58 AM.