View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 06:47 PM   #795
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan's Classic View Post
Man that's a cool builder. The wife should be pleased with it.

Good luck with the garage build with this nasty weather.
thanks alan, she is tickled she has found a facebook page and posted a couple pics lol hopefully that means unlimited funds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubnova View Post
Yeah good luck with the garage. Better keep that boat inside it's almost time to drag em out and hook em up. You East Tenn boys should be float n fly's about now anyways.
your right about the float and fly, some of my buddys are killing them on parksville just above the house, and did you hear about the new state record out of Chickamauga..15.2 woo hoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Thank you sir! He's doing much, much better compared to where he started. He's fighting it, & hopefully everything continues to work for the best. Maybe this crappy weather will clear up soon so you can make some garage progress. Looking forward to your wife's truck build when it comes. Hoping to get back on mine once it warms up a bit.
your welcome, and I too am ready for the new shop, and also some updates on black bettey

You got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
really like the new truck/trucks. i'm kinda in a collecting mode myself and just can't seem to stop. bomp too...
maybe theres a place where we can get help, but on the way there we'd spot another truck we gotta have.

congrats flips, love to see more on the trucks and the shop also.
yeah, I`ve been watching, and yall must have some deep pockets or very understanding wives lol, and tilly looks awesome by the way, oh yeah if you find that place where we can get help for our addiction please, please don't tell my wife.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote