View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:49 AM   #41
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: the panelburb getting cut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkidd007 View Post
On the top it would be 1” from the weatherstripping lip on both sides.
The upper door jamb 1” from the front corner, which lines up perfect with where the flat piece overlaps.
The bottom 7” wide which puts both sides just to the outside edge of the two curves

And to be honest I could care less about crating and fastenal. I’d be fine with wrapped in cardboard and sent. For what I need it for a little edge damage isn’t going to make a difference and it’s on 4.5” long. I’d say tape the upper door jamb to the b-pillar. Do a crude cardboard wrap and send it.
So basically like what I show in this picture. I have put a gray box covering what gets cut off (this is old pic and part is gone just using for clearer reference)

This "might be able to be sent UPS ground at considerable savings over freight. Let me get full measurements this afternoon and I will cost it.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote