View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:22 PM   #15
randy.powell

Re: Tilt Column Light Green Filter

So being fairly new to the forum and learning so much from the "old Timers" I just want to contribute when and where I can. Working on some other stuff too. Why are the aftermarket stainless windshield trims crap? I've got a set of aftermarket trim placed next to a set of OEM. The aftermarket trim is not formed correctly! The top long piece that goes all the way across the windshield is the wrong curvature and there is no "flex"! More on that in another thread...

Which aftermarket radio antennae fit our trucks - not many but I just received a new one from a vendor last night that looks pretty darn good. Will report out on that after I do a "fit test" on my truck this weekend. Results in a new thread...

Front aftermarket fenders are CRAP. I learned the hard way, cost me a bunch of $$$... New Thread coming...

Aftermarket tachs with HEI distributors won't work. Oh yes they (some) will! New thread...

I really need to learn how to post pics so you guys can see what I'm talking about on all the above.

Anyway, just want to pass on lessons learned where I can.

Best Regards,
Randy
randy.powell is offline   Reply With Quote