Thread: off it goes
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 12:40 PM   #1400
SCOTI

Re: off it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstored-72 View Post
too true!.. I listen to "C10 talk" (podcast) and it is funny how he mentions background story lines as "back in the old forum days" (meaning this forum). i'm like: "whadda ya mean- old forum days"

I assume that the conversion is due to the convenience of FB and IG on your phone as opposed to having to "log on" to the internet... but I for one am an old hold out & going to stay true to the forum!
I push the same number of buttons to get to IG as I do this forum (and 2 others). IG does not capture the depth of things forums like this can. I asked a builder many people follow a question about the trailer fenders he uses for his dually set-ups. Instead of any type of answer, he 'liked' my post. Wow, that helped.

I'll admit, IG is wearing on me these days. I can't stand FB & the commonalities are more & more evident every day. I especially dislike the every 4th post advertisements constantly advertising some music/rap video.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote