View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:04 PM   #66
Richard8971
Still livin the "dream" in '54

Re: Project; Divorce Therapy ( 72 SWB 4x4 )

We all have lives to live and have to deal with the crap that is thrown before us. Sounds to me that East Side had some pretty bitter dealings in the past...

You can't live in the past... build the damned truck and deal with it. Don't let anyone destroy your future, even your soon-to-be ex-wife. You know what? After the divorce, and you have recovered... you will look back at all of this and laugh.

She can only get you for half of what it's worth (max) and so what? You need stress relief and girlfriends only add to the pressure right now. Work on your truck, even if it is piece-by-piece.

Oh, by the way, this is being spoken by a guy who has seen a divorce personally. It was years ago and I look back and laugh on how stressed out I was over it. East Side is just living in the past... he hasn't gotten over what has happened to him...

The best revenge??? Be happy and sucessful. Nothing will drive your ex more crazy than you living your life in the future (and be happy doing so), not the past (and be misserable).

East Side Low Life? This is not against you, not at all. And I am sure you will post some comment on how wrong I am and blah, blah, blah. Let this poor guy deal with this in his own way and let the chips fall where they may.

D

My '67 stepper "Tangerine Dream"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right" James Dean

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes

"There is no spoon." Neo

Last edited by Richard8971; 12-31-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Richard8971 is offline   Reply With Quote