View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 01:01 AM   #17
67shortie
Green club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff M.
David, we usually meet in the parking lot of WalMart just off the freeway at 6:30-6:45. Craig parks his car in the for sale area and I always just park in the parking lot at the fairgrounds. Usually meet up with several Chevelle guys then go to Craig's house for a lil flogging of the cars and a bbq. Been doing this several years and look forward to it, always a good time.
Yup, Jeff is right we usually meet up at the Wal Mart (parking lot) at 6:30 or so. This is off of the 99 and Fulkerth rd in Turlock, on the east side of the fwy. I do drive my car into the for sale area just to park, and a place to put parts and not have to walk all of the way out to the parking lot so save the arms/hands.

Jeff drives so far to attend, I can't believe he does it over and over again. If we had some sort of recognition, Jeff would always get the long distance award

Bigstoys, there will be a few of both attending (Chevelles/trucks) so you can bring whatever you feel like driving, either one of your rides will fit right in. Speaking of old, most of us attending ar in the range of 21-late 40's I myself am 39 so kind of creeping up there All in good fun, this hobby age makes not much difference when we all have one thing in common. Oh, and the beer

Son you are going to drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that hot rod lincoln
67shortie is offline   Reply With Quote