View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:21 AM   #90
Big Rat

Re: Big Rat's 1979 C10 High School Hot Rod Restooo

Thanks for the info Blue and Low Elco! Those repairs will be happening soon. Gotta chop and fix the frame before making it perty!

Only scorps around my house are on my ipod, TX. It's the damn snakes that get into those stupid rocks that I have to worry about. They had a nest in them when they were out in the sun, so I moved them and now they don't warm up and hold heat. I need to get rid of them. Anyone want some 4-8" cobble?!

It's not duck tape, Rusty, it's wasp deterrent! Little buggers get into everything!
The color code on that tape is secret, so I guess I'll have to color match it to the piss yellow primer!

I was wondering how long it would be til I ran into another son of Brigham Young! It seems around here it is either a big lifted diesel or a little lowered Honda, anything outside of that, and we be a minority.

Thanks, Shark. I actually have a couple ads on a local classified website and I have stupid humor in the descriptions and people will text me just to tell me they enjoy reading the ads. I tell them thanks, NOW BUY IT!

Saw this on the freeway today. Not a fan of the retro-modernizationingification, but pretty cool regardless. Wish i would've caught a pic when it was coming up behind me.

'69 C20 - Grandpa's 'ol truck
'70 Nova - Birthday present from the wife. She's a KEEPER!
'79 C10 - High school hot rod, BUILD THREAD
Big Rat is offline   Reply With Quote