View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 01:19 PM   #47
GreyHoundSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Dale
I for one am suprised by the number of proffesionals in this forum who do not make mistakes. I for one have yet to encounter any business that I have either worked for or have done work for me that has never made a mistake. What does it take to get perfect service all the time and where are these company's located. I am also glad that i no longer work for a company that would call me an idiot, bafoon or any other such name, and I sure am glad i do not work for GHS. Personally, I wouldn't have fessed up to the mistake and done the right thing if I knew someone was going to treat me as a piece of garbage. Thank god those guys, though flawed, are good men. If i knew I was going to be blasted on a public forum and called and idiot, I would of half a**ed it as a big screw you.
I hope the members of this forum take note of how you choose to deal with people as i will be sure to avoid any dealings with you in the future. BTW, NONE of my fathers employees visit this board and i have not spoken to ANY of them regarding the accident, it is not my place to do so but anyone who draws a paycheck for a days work has NO RIGHT to "half a**" anything imo but you are the EXACT type of person this thread was directed at.

Here is another situation i encounted that sounds like another individual of YOUR caliber.

I took my accura to get a brake job a few years ago and when i picked up my car i didnt get 2 miles down the road before my abs light came on. I turned around and went back to the place i had the work performed and informed them of the problem. The manager told me he could get to it tomorrow and so i left the car with him again. The next day i called to check on the status of my car and the manager told be he hadnt looked at it yet but would get to it later that day. I called the next day and he said he had corrected the problem and i could pick my car up. I did and i didnt get half a mile down the road before i had a front brake pad come off the caliper ruining the brand new rotor and damaging the brakes. I walked back to the shop and told the guy about what had happened and his reply was " you got an accura, i guess you should have taken it to the dealership". I bought the accura with 130k for $4500 dollars but this POS assumed i was rich and so he didnt care about me or the damage his shop caused to my car.

I only hope that guys like him and you get whats coming to you and encounter the same type of service that you render to others.