View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 11:35 PM   #183
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

alright so here is an update two years and about 17,000 miles later

1. for some strange reason the AFR gauge started cutting out on me a few weeks ago, it sometimes won't turn on at all, I have to hit the dash with my fist Old Skool style for it to come on, yet sometimes it comes on just fine. I mentioned this to Mopar Seth, my buddy running the same setup on his Dodge 100 pickup and he says you know what mine started doing the same thing, I think he only had his for 1 year.

2. one of the two O2 sensors died so the gauge shows the E8 error, I tried to clean it gently but no dice, it's kaput

so I ordered two BOSH LSU 4.9 name brand O2 sensors online, they aren't cheap, I think $50 bucks a pop is the best deal I could find, I bought two so that I replace both of them at the same time so they get even reading, is my logic anyway

and tonight I got tired of the cutting out gauge so I tore the gauge cluster out and checked my wiring and low and behold I was actually surprised how nice and tight all the connections were so I don't think it was my amateur installation
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote