View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #1165
magwakeenercew2jh
RAT1968 '68 Cab/'71 Parts

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Short Beds

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post
SBTork it is orange rhino liner. So it does look kinda flat. The previous owner had that done to the truck but I think I am going to change it to regular flat orange with some pinstriping. Check out my build thread. "OrangeAnimal" For more.
Great thing about these trucks is that we all get to make 'em our own. Maybe completely stock re-do. maybe orange Rhino-Liner.

That said, here's what I'd do to that fine truck: a few little chrome bolts and washers to fill the spaces left by the headlight housings, switch out the mirrors to black sports, call it done. Nice, nice truck.

If it was subtle enough, I might go for a small amount of pinstripe over that orange. Maybe one shade darker than the color that's on her now.

I don't really know what I'm gonna do with this '83 (it's also a '74 and a '63)...But a de-chroming has already started. First, I put in the Blazer leather rear seats. Next, I installed 40 Flowmasters and the ceramic coated Headman headers. Today, I did "electrical plumbing" for the Holley FI....Working backwards, as usual!!!!
Attached Images

But always a rat.

Last edited by magwakeenercew2jh; 03-29-2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: My Stupidity