View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Power washed the engine and trans down today. I will be setting the 350 in the corner and putting in a 355. Just a mild motor with a steel crank, pink rods, flat tops, and a 292/488 cam. Still looking for a set of heads. Thinking about putting on a set of 72cc's to stay on pump gas. Probably top it off with a performer rpm intake and I have a carter carb to get me going and then I may change it out.
The th350c will be going back in for the time being. Still up in the air about putting in a 200r4 or 700r4 trans.

Got the bed off this evening and loaded on the trailer ready for the body shop when the time comes. I am going to start taking off the bump stop mounts and upper ball joint rivets with an air chisel tonight. Not sure how far I will get tonight. Well I can I can't do the ball joint til tomorrow night. I have to roll it out tomorrow afternoon and power wash all the grime off the frame and cab. I had forgot that this bed still had on the license plate bracket that was behind the bumper. Not sure why though.
Attached Images

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote