View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #324
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRod68 View Post
If you do, build 2. I need a 4 link similar to the Kelderman setup for my 30

Kelderman just costs too much for me
all their stuff looks a little to "farmall" for me. i say that with no slight intended to farmers or red tractors, i grew up in the vast cornfields of IA. it all just looks clunky and unrefined. but, this will happen, just not sure if i can keep it out of my head for now and drive it first, or if i torch off all my rear suspension work while the bed is at the body guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Just a tip from a cornhead, If you have an issue removing your pushrods in the rear areas, pull the push rods up as far as you can at an angle against each other. Use a rubber band and place it around the area near the head or where ever you can get one on there and wrap it tight. This will allow the push rod to be partly in the head and help it come out with the head. I've had to do this on a ford, and dang 7.3's. And boxing frames is for people who don't like excitement............... Haha
hahaha
I sold my last engine driven compressor this summer. I think you'd be better off retro-ing a york for the price honestly.
how much do they generally go for? its hard for me to hang something off the motor all awkwardly when i know i have an oem type option. if i dont go with the OEM stuff, ill probably stash a decent electric somewhere. i know, i have issues....

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote