View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 07:49 AM   #23
justa dumb hick

Re: The Family-Room find

If a picture says a thousand words, how much does a 19-minute video convey?

Reaching deep into my bag of creative enthusiasm, I’ve decided to make you fine people a YouTube video of the first attempted restart of Grandpa’s old truck in the Family Room. My insomnia has come back with a vengeance recently, which adds 3-4 more hours each night for peaceful puttering and the learning of some new technology.

This video was created specifically for the 67-72chevytrucks.com web community. It is not a ploy to take you to a YouTube channel, there are no pleading requests to “subscribe” or “like” and the video was uploaded as non-commercial. It is primarily for your enjoyment. Although hitting the subscribe and/or like buttons could certainly inspire additional videos. Feel free to share it with whomever also might find it interesting. I humbly dedicate this video to everyone who has survived this far into my indistinct prose and prior ramblings. If anyone would have told me this is what I would be doing at two o’clock in the morning, 18 months into retirement, I’m sure my response would have been that the possibility was utterly ridiculous. And yet, here we are.

Many thanks for your warm welcome and positive comments. Now let’s go welcome the real star of the program, Grandpa’s 1964 Chevrolet C10. Below.. I hope.. is a link to the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYVs7widI0

-JDH (insomnia is a terrible thing to waste)
justa dumb hick is offline   Reply With Quote