View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #9
Truthamedia

Re: Please help with my build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post
cant use anything suspension wise on your 2 wheel drive list it for sale and put the money towards your project, ask or look around on here to get an idea of what its worth

figure out what you truck needs body, interior wise etc then see what can be used from your long box stepper, sell the stepper for extra cash or if you can even trade it to someone for a 73-87 chev body condition will not matter since the 73-87 will be used for front disc brakes, power steering and power brakes, if your lucky it will even come with a 350
Yeah I probably cant get anything from the 4x4 beyond scrap cash (a ford body was jerry rigged onto it) but I do plan on using the parts I need out of the long stepper and then parting it out. And I dont want to cheap out on the parts its just frustrating seeing all these kids having brand new 30000 dollar beamers that their parents bought them and Im ready to show them what real work gets you and Im going to graduate while saving up for circular pieces of metal... ya know?
Truthamedia is offline   Reply With Quote