Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #199
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Update - Filling firewall holes p2

Got a few more holes filled this weekend. My welding still has a long way to go... After I finished my patch panels aren't exactly flush with the existing firewall so I guess it will have to be filled with body filler.... Good as it's gonna get for now.

I found my bleacher seat pads in the garage and a bucket. Worked out pretty nice working on the firewall

Here you can see my panels didn't turn out exactly flush. Doesn't make me too happy to have to fill this with body filler but whatever, is what it is I guess...

So this is the drivers side. I filled around 8 holes on this side. Are there anymore I can fill that I won't need? I'm running the stand-alone engine harness for the LS. And I was thinking of purchasing the American Autowire wire harness for the truck to use. So I left the e-brake holes and the bulkhead square as well for those. I plan to weld in the holes on the left side here as well after I can identify them if I need them or not. I think the only one I need is the windshield wiper hole.

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote