View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 05:36 PM   #7366
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Some assembly required. How much? I don't know, its not my truck. $15000

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/c...041426963.html

Please read the whole ad-----------This is a PROJECT. I have over $20.000.00 in this truck to date counting what I paid for the truck and new parts. If you have ever done one of these you know what it cost. This is a RARE Canadian truck and I have been told on more than one Chevy forum, by numerous people, that they have never seen a GMC LWB FENDERSIDE (stepside if it were a Chevy). I have literally every part NIB(s) so it would be easier to tell you what I have not got to yet. Bed wood, paint and a few nuts and bolts is about it. Frame is done, cab is setting on frame. New brakes, shocks and front & rear sway bars are on. Driver side rocker needs repair (have parts). PICTURES ARE JUST RANDOM. To date cab (minus doors) is sitting loose on frame under cover and the rest of the truck is in my shed with the exception of the hood which is leaning against my neighbors house. 4 Bolt Main long block is on an engine stand and I have specs on the re-build. It should put out about 300+ HP & Torque. Will have Edlebrock, Quadrajet, MSG, Ram Horns and chrome everything. To much else to list as far as new parts except to say I have about a 2" stack of receipts. If you are handy this is the perfect project that will result in a unique truck that everyone will admire and be worth every cent you put into it and more. TEXT ONLY PLEASE. NO VIN. SCAMMERS OR MORONS ETC.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377