View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #11
darrellyates

Re: 68 Golden Anniversary pickups, interest in them, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
Who owns, works on, used to own, has an interest in Golden Anniversary pickups.

I bought mine by accident in 1980, was just wanting an old pickup (of course it had to be a Chevrolet....)

The board is gauging interest in them, maybe for a specific sub section topic area for them.

I've seen bunches of different versions of them, here. One is a 9' bed step side, seen a few small block V-8 versions, not a lot of 396's like mine!!!

I'd like to know more about them. They seem to have been built in many different ways. The 2018 100 year anniversary pickups, ONLY

Speak up!!!
I have no interest in them at all....obsession is a more accurate description.

The '68 Anniversary is my favorite of these trucks.

If I had unlimited funds, I would have a restored '68 Anniversary Model.

Was the 455/1AA paint available without the interior fabric? I found it as a $46 dollar paint option on the list, and have seen it in slightly different variations. Maybe different depending on overall trim level? And/or did different plants apply the scheme differently? Would be interesting to know if they were manufactured throughout the model run, or if they were built in one program similar to how Chevrolet did the pace car models for the Camaro's.

Just curious....

Last edited by darrellyates; 10-13-2018 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Picture didn't load...
darrellyates is offline   Reply With Quote