View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #9
Tumbleweed
Account Suspended

Re: Single wall top and GMC hood $100 score!

The hood is for my shortbed, it is a GMC and PPO put a 67 chevy front clip on it, PO gave me a 72 chevy front clip with it. I want to return it to original. This hood is in great shape.

I dont like to think about any of these trucks getting crushed, makes me want to vomit. Strange thing is the guy has a 68 and a 70 Camaro all restored sitting in his garage, wouldn't have expected that out of him. The top would have been crushed but his buddy convinced him to take it off.

Eric, stay away from my hunting grounds . I gotta believe there is more down your way than up here, I probably need to come downstate hunting.

doo142, it is getting better around here about now finally. The winter has no more charm for me. I settled here from downstate a little ways after a career in the military. If I had known I would choose a 2nd career that puts me outside all day every day, I would have chosen a different locale. The winters here are brutal. Seemed more fun when I was a kid making snow forts. Not to mention every vehicle more than five years old is ate to S@!t with rust. I envy guys out west that can get used parts. I'm not even sure what the rocker and torsion box area of my blazer is supposed to look like. It sure ain't what I got going on!

Name:  IMG_20140510_192140_043.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  44.3 KB

Could not resist putting on the soft top last night. looks like the mice chewed a hole in it over the passenger seat. What I should have done is bolted on that hardtop to secure everything and start to work on this, just not sure where to start. I stare at it a lot though.

Name:  IMG_20140510_114227_414.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  35.8 KB
Tumbleweed is offline   Reply With Quote