View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:26 AM   #209
84chevyguyid

Re: 86 chevy crew cab 12 valve swap

Thanks for the kind words guys! Been working on wiring stuff the past little while. Pretty much got the right side of the engine compartment wiring done and been working on the left side wiring. Got all the relays wired in for lights, fuel, wiper/washer. Got the group that goes to the rear of the pickup roughed in. I added a 12 gauge wire for brakes and another 12 gauge wire for batt that will go to the trailer connector. Still need to hook up the air dryer heater wire, fuel gauge wires, and the fuel transfer pump wire then the rest goes back to the trailer connector and tail lights. About ready to start on the transmission controller wiring. I built a bracket to hold the 4 relays, a big selenoid for the fuel shutoff, and the TCM. I wired the TCM plug previously so its ready to start hooking up now. On the inside of the cab I have the key switch, light switch, dimmer switch, wiper/washer switch, heater control panel all hooked up. Almost time to start thinking about the dash wiring. I did a little modification to the bezel and added 2 extra gauges where the right side vent was and will have a boost and pyrometer gauge in them. Trying to make it look factory. I moved the vent down to where the radio used to reside and I am hoping I can get a duct down there to it.
Attached Images

84chevyguyid is offline   Reply With Quote