Thread: Junk Yard stuff
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
HoupPhotography

Junk Yard stuff

Ok, here is the deal, my budy owns a consrtuction co. and is doing some clean up at a junk yard and he has all of the rights to everything in there It gets better, there is only 1 late model truk on the entire lot and it's an '89 r so.

All of the vehicles in there seem to be 40's - late 60's cars and trucks, a lincoln, studies.... it's a bone yard for all of the old cool stuff. All they want to do is scrap it all until them it's a get what you want thing.

SO... If anyone is lookimg for something specefic and it's there, I can get it for you. This may benefit the locals more than others, but it's a good chance to get solid hard to find parts. Yes they are rusted but not rotten, the worst thing I saw was a dented rear quarter with surface rust, I'm sure there out there but I didin't see anything rotted through, it all looks like it would need MINIMUL body work to get ready for paint.

Oh, It's an old wrecking yard that has been abandon for years and the state owns the land, so the state contracted my buddies company to clean it up, they can do whatever they want with the "junk" on the land, it just needs to get cleaned up!

So anyone interested in some parts? I will post up photos on sunday when I go back.

I'm sure this is in the wrong area or will get locked up or something, IMO this is the forum that will have the most benefit of what's there, maybe not.