View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Oooh Craig and his list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklptrljay View Post
So is it $1800 or 2450$?

"An" one other thing. Is it for sell, sale, sail, or cell?

Don't want to "loose" out on this one.

Also, just because it drives me nuts, remember the differences:

To, too, two.
There, their, they're.
Were, where, we're.
Whether, weather.
Breaks, brakes.
Loose, lose.
Disk breaks work better then drum
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCode View Post
All i have to say is you guys are hilarious!....i had a hearty chuckle or two reading these responses haha...i cant stand the sale/sell interchanging, and i see it more and more... monkey see, monkey do! Speaking of apps, i helped a customer yesterday who filled out a check for the first time ever, and referenced his "check app" before filling out each line
Yep, the more technology does for us the dumber we get. Can't get people to give you directions without them wanting to just give the address for the navigation device. "Can't you just tell how to get there?" People don't know their best friend's phone number any more. "I LOST MY DATA!!". Now cars looking out for your safety, as well as others? "No need to look. The car will stop if anything is back there." I dunno, I'm gonna keep usin' the mind the lord gimme so I don't lose what I done learnt all these year. My simplicity is intentional, not ignorant. I'm not in a hurry to hop on the dummin' down bus just yet. It is more wise to keep it simple and right than to over complicate things. That which giveth shall also taketh. I'll just keepith what I haveith and try to get better withith it. I don't judge ignorant people. I try to teach them in a way they can relate. It's the upper crusty ignorant I'm hard on. The most ignorant ones on earth are the ones who think they know it all and/or place themselves above others. Yeah, I get a lot out of a li'l ole Craigslist listing

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote