View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 10:57 AM   #543
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I bought these for my speakers...you may be able to get him or you make them without the speaker holes and mount the fire extinguisher on it or make it yourself and recess a place for the extinguisher. I also like the idea of a first aid kit or maybe a small tool kit in case you needed some basic tools on the side of the road.
Oh damn, dah... small tool bag.... damn i feel dumb for thinking about that.. lol So maybe a fire extinguisher & first aid bag on one side, then a nice tool bag on the other. I have a bunch of the smaller tool bags i could work with. Thank you Sir for the idea!

Fun little note: on Sunday i pick up my new little partner... a seven week old Boston Terrier, name is Zoey. Some of you may remember in the middle of last year i got a little Boston Terrier, named her Zoey and after 4 weeks she got sick, took her into the vet and was told she would not make it, that she had a birth defect and over half her little intestines were dead. Just about did me in honestly. I was amazed at how such a little pup could grab ahold of this big guys heart strings... anyways... Love this breed... so went to the same family for a new puppy, ironically it is from the same parents, has almost the same markings.... and so to honor my first Zoey, i wanted to name this puppy Zoey also. So i may be a bit slower on working on the truck, but i will take a few hours here and there to work on it. Pics will come of little Zoey though... my new shop and cruising partner...
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote