View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:14 AM   #181
fredscarryall

Re: Fastfreddys 454ss

I have been way to busy to work on the procharger and had to order a couple little parts. The system activates off vacuum. I can’t plug into the tbi vacuum. The system needs direct vacuum below the tbi. So I bought a treadstone vacuum block. Then I’m going to run the block into my brake booster line off my intake manifold. Since I plugged it off because of the hydroboost conversion. I need to run lines for the booster gauge, fuel regulator and surge valve. I will finally have time to start working on it Tuesday. I found out I got approved for the Portland Roadster Show. So I tinted the windows. The guy that tinted my windows had to redo the tint job on the drivers side. He did some pretty rookie work by leaving a 1/2” uncovered and he dented both my doors. Slamming one door into my Jeep and bouncing my other door into metal shelf a bunch of times. I gave him tons of room. He has 30 years experience and said he’s never done a show car or a truck this nice. I don’t really consider my truck a show truck and it far from perfect. He acted like he really didn’t know what he was doing. Also not going to do the stripe on the truck or the rims.
Attached Images

fredscarryall is offline   Reply With Quote