View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #31
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

1. Right side of the room. If you notice, the french looking doors are not french doors, and it also opens on the left side. Not gonna work for me. I'm going to swap this door out for a right side opening french door. This will accomplish a couple things. It will move the door away from the countertop/bar area that we will be putting bar stools against and utilizing as a bar/kitchen eating area. We will have the formal dining room, but will not have a table in the kitchen. We want to put a plasma above the fireplace with a rug in front of it, with a leather love seat and rocking chair for chilling, and based on my measurements, with the door and all, there won't be room for a table.

2. The other side of the wall I was mentioning. They built this thing out of plywood and 2x4's. I had a heck of a time tearing it down! This area used to be a coat/shoe area, but we'll be using it as a stand up freezer area.

3. Nice hole!

4. Hole from the kitchen side. This will be closed off.

5. Like I mentioned above... I kinda liked it at first, but that wore off after about a day, then I decided I hated it and tore it down. Plus, it would kind of interefere with my big TV going above the gas fireplace
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!

Last edited by 67ChevyRedneck; 10-20-2009 at 02:35 AM.
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote