View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 03:58 PM   #10
Budman56

Re: Gauge Cluster Decals 60-66

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSigns View Post
My suggestions were to help you improve your market share by making things available the others are not doing. You have the artwork you need to be able to do this. I can almost 100% say that the stuff you have is full vector and the pieces can be easily be moved and made into three print files with ease and in a short period of time. Now you would have a lights dash set that no one else offers, a full gauge set that you could put at a price point that would put you into direct competition with the big guys and the ability for someone who finds a tach or vac gauge the ability to get the decal to restore it before adding it to his truck. Sad thing is people shop price first and quality second in most cases. This marketing approach would take price out of the equation and ad the advantage of being able to get just what is needed.
Jimmy
I total get what you're saying but just like you guys I look for price first then I weigh it against quality in most cases for me the quality will win before price. I would consider doing just a light only decal set but the problem is still the same for me, since I wasn't the one who did the artwork I had to pay a company to do it and it wasn't cheap, it would be the same thing again to go back to them and ask them to separate the file then create a whole new set for light only clusters. I am not a rich man and I don't make a whole lot on these decals I have managed to make back my initial investment but it took a lot of decal sales to do so. living here in cali everyone wants a arm and a leg to do this type of work and I haven't been able to find a cheaper source to get them printed. and then there is the whole if you will print 1000 decal I can get them cheaper but I can't afford to do that.

As I stated before PGSign if you are willing maybe we can get together on this and figure out if it would benefit us both? my email is budman5600@hotmail.com if you want to talk about it.

......................_____
.........________//__{\_____
,,,,,,,/__(O)___//___/__(O)_/