View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: 98 project freshen up

So as we were going along I noticed that the only real rot was along the bottoms of both fenders, in fact both were completely gone for the most part. I had the one fender from my parts truck but the other kinda was fubared , so I bought one from some kid parting a truck out on Facebook .I also noticed the inner fenders were kinda crummy so I found a set of aftermarkets on Ebay that were like $89 shipped to the door so I bought those, and amazingly they showed up in three days . So after the brake job I did on my friend's 11 Taurus my buddy and I decided to swap out the fenders and inner fenders. Im probably going to leave off the flares as Im afraid of the rust returning if I plow

From all the chemicals the guys in Marlboro were using , the top of the steering wheel was all worn down so I scored a like new steering wheel and horn button on Ebay for like $70 shipped to the door and I installed that too...
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote