View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 09:40 PM   #1
Full Circle C10

Full Circle- New Member from Florida

Hello everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I'm just a car and truck nut from Central Florida
that has been fortunate enough to complete a few builds in my 57 years. I'm also one of those very lucky guys who has a great wife who is into cars as well (probably more than me). She and I both have had some pretty cool hotrods in our life so far and this is how we have come to call our 71 C10 “ Full Circle”.

My wife had this 71 C10 with her long time boyfriend back in the 80's and unfortunately he passed and the truck stayed with his parents for a number of years. Many years later we unsuccessfully tried to purchase it from his parents but couldn't come to terms on a price. We found out later that another fellow in town purchased the truck and sent it to a body shop for restoration and paint. We found out that the truck never got finished and he put it in storage for almost 20 years. Which brings us to about 4 months ago when we were so happy to finally be able to purchase it from that guy, hence “Full Circle”. He remembers my wife and her then boyfriend driving it around town ( very small town back then ). So we have started planning the build and getting it back in the body shop for a beautiful black paint job and some modern updates. Below is the way it was back in the day and the way it is when we recently got it. Hope to show some of the progress as we go.

Thanks again for inviting us into your forum

“Full Circle” Family
Attached Images

Full Circle C10 is offline   Reply With Quote