View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #551
kustombrad

Re: Project "49 No Buck$"

Haven't been on in awhile and realized I left you guys hangin'! Got a bunch done on the AC, just need to finish up the lines/hoses. The "secret" project... lol! Yeah, at the time I couldn't say anything about it but I guess now it's OK. My friend Dennis and myself did the the flames, airbrush work and striping on the truck Optimus Prime for the new Tranformers movie! Was a pretty cool gig to get the phone call for! We ended up doing 2 trucks that were identical and these things were crazy over the top hot rods built like crazy over the top hot rods! Been helping Alex a bit on his '64 and we finally got the motor and trans in it, so that's getting a bit closer! My latest project is the most over the top thing I've taken on ever! I decided to take a break from cars and do something I've wanted to really do my whole life and since I turned 50 I decided to make it happen... I'm building a streamliner and going racing at Bonneville! My brain has been going a million miles an hour on this endeavour and I'm really excited! I'll post some pics up soon to show whats going on.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=320546

Last edited by kustombrad; 08-26-2013 at 09:57 AM.
kustombrad is offline   Reply With Quote