View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:19 AM   #546
1971Stepside
Almost Satisfied

Re: 1971 Stepside LS Build

Quote:
It is real progress. Great build. Can't wait to see them married.
Thank you! I can't either...

Quote:
Your detailed planning and execution is coming together nicely. Excellent progress IMO
I never dreamed it would take from April 3rd until now to get this far, so my planning is very different from my buddies shop. I don't complain to him at all since I am getting a 20k plus paint job for a very discounted rate.

Quote:
One of these days very soon we're going to get an update and it's going to be a picture of body on frame and it's going to be huge! It's really a one-off truck
LOL, right? I hope you get to see it Monday, but I'm being optimistic

Quote:
love the build....looks great. I was looking at your pics and realized we have very similar tastes on color and wheels LOL.

mine is 04-06 GTO Quicksilver metallic, with antique white lower. looks like the same silver you went with. Your chassis and build are on another level!!
You have a great looking project going as well. I like the two tone and I'm glad to see the wheels work with the silver. Mine is a Chrysler color from the Dodge Hellcat called Triple Nickel. It looks close to yours for sure.
1971 C10 Stepside. LSx 6.0 with BTR Stage IV, Speed Engineering Headers, 4L80e transmission w/3200 Circle-D Stall. 3.73. Posi. Purchased this truck when I was 17. I started the rebuild (or take apart) in 1993. I have drug it around all over the country in pieces. Finally back on the road in 2021.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."
1971Stepside is offline   Reply With Quote