View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:24 PM   #127
6t9camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Nicely done! I'll follow this along too. I've never seen that much re-pop metal go down without any drama. See guys installing all this x-bracing and such to hold it true but the doors still don't fit worth a sh!t. I didn't read the whole thing but did notice that you have six lug wheels? Thought you were using the '72 stuff?
Thanks! Yup there's a lot of aftermarket metal there! Aftermarket stuff always needs to be worked/tweeked to fit but for the most part it fit pretty decent! Ive seen a lot of x-bracing too and a lot of it is overkill! I tried to do the cab alittle different by removing the floor section while keeping the original rockers as lower braces. I used my rotisserie door bars as the upper braces. Doors alighn perfect (so far) lol. I do have the 72 five lug stuff but I think I've decided to keep it 6 lug. I like the narrower diff to run a fatter/deeper dished wheel. I think I'm going to buy the 6lug disc conversion for the front and see how the deep 15x8 looks all the way around?
Posted via Mobile Device
6t9camaro is offline   Reply With Quote