View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 12:45 PM   #47
special-K
Special Order

Re: Should I cut this truck ?

Don't shorten that thang. Your wife will thank you!

Disclaimer: Please reference Post#27 to get the sarcasm

You already have a Cheyenne Super shortbed, don't you? Hey, I know the guys you're talking about hanging with, like them, and approve of what they do (and that's important, you know ) <more sarcasm I even respect Rene <more. I think they'd still accept you if you didn't cut it down. But, and that's a BIG BUT > )(, you say the frame has been altered making it a never again unmolested factory Cheyenne Super that I thought it was and based my opinion on in regards to cut or not to cut just last evening that even a frame swap could not properly in terms of absolute factory original ever correctly remedy? Then in that case slam it!

Really, I see it in a different way now. I'm beginning to understand why you even considered this in the first place... heh heh. I actually do understand. That c-notch is a game changer. It's no harm no fowl if keeping it a longbed is what you wanted. At least not until you went to sell it... as original. But the reality is just that. It will never be original again. Minor in terms of looking at the truck in any way except laying under it. But major in terms of staying original. She's no virgin now. Have your way with her

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote