View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 01:18 PM   #866
LT7A

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

That carport is sure coming together nicely. Do you live in a pretty temperate area? If it's like here, it's the rain that keeps you indoors during the winter, more than the temperature. Having a covered place to work, exercise, play would be a perfect solution. It's going to look good. You are well into the details on the RR and have gotten a lot of options. I'm not clear as to the theme. I was thinking little racer, like the Filipino rides, but the WW2 trenching tool has me confused. I'm not sure you appreciate my cautionary input, haha, but some things are important. You'll want to draw a line from the top of your planned rollbar to the front of the bonnet/hood and make sure your melon fits within that triangle when you're belted in. The windscreen is not going to help hold you up if upside-down happens. I always enjoy hearing about the help that you get from your far-flung contacts and how you propagate the spirit with how you treat the new ones. The guy who could laugh about the shipping on the hinges impressed me.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote