View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 03:17 PM   #15
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: is Tip and Flip cab dolly available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarts View Post
I was able to get in touch with Kevin from LFD and purchase a set of the Tip and Flip pdf plans. After looking everything over and really liking the simplicity of Jason Banks plan that he shared here on his thread I decided to use a little from both plans and a few ideas that I had together.

One of the goals was to build a cart that can be used for a tip and flip type of cart as well as an cart for bed repair. So the first thing I did was start putting together some plans together in Sketchup. Here are a few items that I wanted included in the plan:

-Use 8" pneumatic casters since I already had them and need to be able to roll items over to side yard which is rock
-Make the tip potion of the cart removable so I can have easy access to firewall and also to plugin to the rear side and tip backwards for access that way
-Be able to make an additional plugin so the cart could hold a long or short bed easily
-Add additional bracing for strength and add tabs to mount diamond mesh to bottom for storage of tools or items needed for cart

I have all the materials to get started this weekend except for the clevis pins.

Looks real nice. I especially like the red line tires. I have to drive through part of Idaho early August, will my cart be ready for me to pick up on the way through?