View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #31
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Re: Project "E.P."

Haha, that's insane. Thing is when I was up in Moultrie, I was going to buy it that Saturday, and was in the process of handing the guy the money to hold it for me, when I realized I hadn't asked if he had a title yet. As had happened twice earlier, he said no and that he only had the bill of sale. Our hopes were shot then as it's a huge pain to get a title in Fl. We ended up talking to him like two weeks later and he said he still had it so me and my dad went to Moultrie and picked it up. By the way, that guy has a whole entire field of trucks new and old, so if you're looking for some parts you may want to check there. As for the mirrors, they're yours as soon as I get some new ones for it, my plans are to make this a driver as soon as possible. I'll go check on the prices of mirrors next time I head into town. We almost ended up buying that Ford when we found this one didn't have a title but that one didn't have one either, I'm glad we went with the C10 instead though.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 03-16-2008 at 09:13 AM.
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote