View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 09:02 PM   #1
Gregski
Post Whore

INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio etc

in this thread I would like to share with you my trials and tribulations and the learning process of tuning my beloved '74 small block Chevy using the Dual Wideband Oxygen Sensor(s) Gauge Kit setup from a company called INNOVATE

now I haven't done this procedure before so don't be cruel, I've also haven't been able to find any proper info on the Web or YouTube specifically for tunning a carburated Chevy Small Block SBC especially with dual exhaust, so I will try to be as thorough as possible to share what I learn and discover but I hope for this to be a bit of a polite back and forth, where questions get asked and answers are given

so first a glossy stolen pic or two from the INNOVATE website of what I will be buying

First Disclaimer: now there might be some redundancy and word overlap with my long Restoring Rusty thread so that's why I started a new thread just for this topic

I am going to spew a lot of terms, name brands and part numbers to make sure people in the future who are going to be looking for some information on this topic can find it, so after a while just gloss over the repetitive nonsense like below

DLG-1: Dual Lambda (Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio x 2) OLED Gauge

P/N: 3891

LC-2: Digital Wideband "Lambda" OČ Controller (only pic one below)

P/N: 3877

P/N: 3884

P/N: 3881

MTX-D: Dual Function Vacuum/Boost & Shift Light Gauge

P/N: 3851

Disclaimer #2: I am not affiliated with INNOVATE in any way, again this is for informational purposes only I am not pushing their product on anybody
Attached Images

Last edited by Gregski; 09-25-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote