View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 12:48 AM   #578
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Free Candy Inside: 63 Long Panel Build

You'll need a affordable CAD program. There are a few out there. The one use more so is Bend Tech Sheet Metal. Then you will need the software to convert the dxf. file into the code that the table can read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahl4m View Post
thanks for the pics! looks like a nice cnc unit ! i do lots of street rod & drag car stuff ! and one of these would sure save me time on brackets - got any pics of what can be done ? ive seen pics of alot of farm signs ,is the unit easy to program? would the unit kinda of walk me thru the process? i had a heath tracer pattern torch & now i built a "rotten leonard" follow pattern tracer -works good but i really need something that will work by its-self -while im doing something else for a few minutes-it takes a few minutes to do a pattern-and something -that i had in file ,would be quick & easy to load up ?? thanks mike
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote