View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #108
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Some Blazers had under dash lights mounted on each side near the pulls for the kick panel vents. These would illuminate when the doors opened. Should be easy to locate if these are there....
Sounds easy enough. I'll check 'em out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnfield View Post
I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to get in line for the gas tank.......been looking for one for a while. Thanks, Greg
I'll let you know if he doesn't take it.

[quote=jaros44sr;5123087]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffg1010 View Post

Jeff, i would interested in just the seat. If you cut the hog rings on the bottom side flap vynil, you will have access to the mounting screws toremove the back. You can now ship it in two pieces. Soak the scews with PB Powerblaster for a couple days, if you cant get them out, just drill the phillips head, and ill deal with them

The reinforcement plate is located at the back of the door, by the closer. Dont drill the spot welds, just cut it larger with a sawsall. About a 1/2 " Larger on all sides
OK, good deal. I'll check on it and let you know.
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote