View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
85mudder

Back to squares 2

Hey all glad to be back after a long while, I have searched and searched and find a little bit of nothing for what I'm looking for, I have an 84 chevy cc dually with no motor, no trans, had a 350 in it, with a 400 trans. It's 2wd drive and I really want a 4wd cc with srw, my question is, is there a kit that can be had for the front, without a part from here and a part from there, not opposed to a frame swap, but they are hard to find and pricy. I have multiples of the axles trans and transfer case, just wonder if there is a kit for it, to simplify it.

Then my next question is for my 85, standard cab gmc 6.2 diesel, all factory but seems like it has small axles for a big heavy truck. So to get to the question, I want to put the dually axle in this truck, and get the front hubs to match, with the smaller axles, will I have to do an axle swap to get an axle that has available front hub conversions, or what am I looking at for this?

Also I have been looking for so long, most of my questions have been answered, I am just a little searched out at this point, does someone make an actual kit for the retrofit for r-134a from r-12 with the barrier hoses and orifice tube and I-rings and such?? This place is the best forum on the net, thanks!!
85mudder is offline   Reply With Quote