View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #147
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

well i figured out why you Colorado guys are in fall already, according to gps, tincup is around 10 000 ft up, most of ours are in the 4-7000 range. i guess f.i. is a big plus there too...
DirtyLarry, i have no clue, i'm a one finger typer comp.noob. i just click "control" & "C" on the address(?) at the top to catch it, go to where i want it & press "control" & "V" to drop it, if that makes sense, i dont really know how or why the vid showed up, thats about all i know, sorry...
yeah, dieseldawg is a real waterhead, but he's my waterhead. dont think i ever had a mutt that enjoys the water as much as him, it has got him in trouble a few times though. now that he's coming on 9 yrs, i bought him a life jacket (yeah, it was only $10, what the hay)but we only use it at certain places, once he got the hang of it, he tried to swim across the Fraser river (BAAAD dawg!!)
Name:  008.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  43.9 KB
and if it's a squarebody 4x4, i prob. have seen it, know most of the "good" trucks around here.
kelowna/penticton area is nice to visit, but too hot to live there for me, did roofing for a couple yrs there, was just insanely brutal with the heat.
if finances permit in the future, the BEST place in the world (as far as i'm concerned) is the very top of northwest bc, the sw section of the yukon & into alaska around Wrangell/chugach area. we were up in that area once long time ago, but you can NEVER forget it!
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote