Thread: 72 C10 Project
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
'72 Pro Street

72 C10 Project

New guy here just bought my 72 C10 about a month ago. Found this site while looking for a truck. A lot of good information on here! Figured I would share a few pictures with everybody. Nothing to special about it. Been lowered and is back halved with 4 link. Little back story on how I ended up with it. Sold another project car I had that need more work, money and skill than I have to complete. So I set out to find something that didn't need as much work as the other project I had. Always like the body style of the 67-72 and so happen that a good friend of mine ended up with a 72 swb with a 402 in it! I started looking around on Craigslist and came across this one the first couple days I was looking. I talked myself out of contacting the guy about it cause it was more than I wanted to spend at the time. But after looking for a couple weeks and not finding anything that was to my liking I contacted the guy to set up a time to look at it. I went and looked at it on one weekend and went back the next and bought it! I ended up buying it without the motor in it. I had a 355 that I had built a few years ago that I put in it. Here are the pics.
Attached Images

'72 Pro Street is offline   Reply With Quote