View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #39
1Bad 37

Re: 1Bad37: C5 Corvette Meets '37 Chevy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Good progress. Nice job on the door gap.
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
Great progress!
Glad to see you are back on your amazing project, what a vision!
On our 37 and the 46 I picked up some Mopar Mini Van Voyager second and third seats
remove the bottom attachments and they fit and sit great
Thanks! Yeah, I still haven't looked into a new seat, super busy with school! Senior year this year! Finally...

Here goes nothing. I've been avoiding bodywork so I did something not related to that Had a slight breather in the homework and projects in school so got a little bit done.
Started here.

My helper the PO PO He's black and white so he's the popo.

About 45 mins later

IN the middle of this I blew out the shop with leaf blower and this is how my poor e30 looked the next time I washed it...

Back started to hurt after holding trans up one handed while feeding the bolts in T56 is one heavy SOB one handed.

Diff in too, check out that freshly washed diff mount!

Shiny trans

Exhaust mid section in

Tail parts in, also sound deadened the skid plate in the background at some point in the days preceding.

Sexy

A few days later... Those tips are wacked from all the cutting and welding. Must fix!

Cut off basically all the tips.

Some assembly and cutting required.

Using straightedge on two sides

I tacked that last tip to the angle iron so it would be straight. If I were to do this over again that's what I would have done from the beginning

Pretty happy with this.

This brings us to current. Hoping to sneak out for a few hours this weekend if I have time.
1Bad 37 is offline   Reply With Quote