View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #11
special-K
Special Order

Re: '67-'71 Suburban A/C

Yeah, length over weight is a beeyich on that light long stuff. All in one would be a heavy chunk, heavy at one end.

I got tied up till dark last night by someone coming by to pick something up they bought at Carlisle. Then it was time to fix up some food for my hungry gizzard...than fall asleep with empty plate in my lap...zonk!
Gotta go now, so I promise to get the weighing done later and calculate materials and size. No charge on labor. Never mind using my hands and tools... usually.

Don't worry, the order of call with be respected. I only deal one way... square.

The parts pick up last evening was tires I had to dismount for a guy who didn't want the wheels (that I'm happy to keep). I told the guy don't worry, you say you want them they are yours. Come by next week for them. He was all worried I'd sell them out from under him and insisted on paying up front. I didn't turn that down, but I told him that was up to him, the results would be the same on my end. A great guy and I made a new friend. Makes my world go 'round.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote