View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 10:11 AM   #51
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Had a sticker made, What do you think?

Guys, Josh will get back with you when he is able to. Not tryin to be an ass or anything.. but I told you guys to contact him. Which was done, but then I am contacted as well. Then someone comes in chat, to ask me about it again. If I was going to handle it I would had said so in this post.. and not said contact Josh.

Also, usually when folks make things using the site name and or logo, without permission first.. the answer is no. This time he is considering it, so be glad

Again, I am not trying to be an ass.. but it was not at the top of the list to do. Keeping the site from crashing so we can discuss this with you is.

Texan.. I dunno what to say. Josh and I both can speak for ourselves and really dont need you to be a liaison for us. If you need something in the future, use PM where we will take care of it as we can. Coming in chat did nothing but stop us from projects we were working on last night. Irritate the hell out of my by telling us how patient you have been so far, as if its your right to do what you wish and when... etc. Then coming here and talking for us yet again.. simply irritating. As well as making it look bad for wilson, whom was actually going through the proper channels.

As I said earlier, not tryin to be an ass.. Just letting you know where we are at. Wilson, Josh will get back with you soon on this.