View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #39
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: Lets see those BUDDY BUCKETS!!!!!!!

OhioDan,I actually spotted these seats a few months back.I saw this post and the pic or your seats last night.I personally like the dodge seats better than the 67/68 chevy.It looks more like 69/72 chevy buckets.After seeing yours I decided I had to have them.There is a crusher about 40 miles from me and they don't charge normal junkyard prices you pull your own parts.Any bench seat is $15 and they considered this a bench.Did you just drill four holes in the floor and set them in as removed?I haven't checked to see how they set in my truck yet but they sure look just right in yours.I removed 4 nuts from the bottom of the truck and set the whole setup right out.I sat in them and they are very comfortable.The covers are dry rotted but the foam is in great shape.I am going to remove the covers tomorrow and have me a custom set made using the originals for a pattern.I have recovered several sets of 69/72 buckets myself so I think I can do the same with these .I will know for sure after I remove the covers and see how they are put together.Thanks for posting pics of yours.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote