View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Fuel Injection for my 454

What few Professional Products parts I have had my hands on were of less that acceptable quality IMO. Granted, I have not touched their injection system, but I really don't think I would waste my money on one, knowing it is made entirely in China, and with my past experience with their products.

And I do understand that not every component in a 'Made in USA' product is made in the USA. But I would rather spend my money with a company that is based in the USA, and that stands behind their products should a problem arise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDan3131 View Post
Actually you could.

That system works quite well for the price. I have setup a few of them, one for 383 making a dyno'd 450hp and the other a 650hp 427 BBC. Both run perfectly fine.

Besides just because something has Made In The USA on it doesn't mean the parts weren't made elsewhere and put together here.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote